Sunday afternoon: the way of forgiveness
- Begins September 9 at 4:00pm; thereafter the group will meet Sundays at 3:30
- A small group exploring issues like anger, pain, shame, guilt, resentment, grace, forgiveness and reconciliation
- Members will do exercises during the week, then come together to reflect and process insights
monday morning womens' bible study
- Resumes September 10, continuing Mondays from 10:00-11:30am in the Fireside Room
- The class will be taught by a variety of church members and staff as we study God's Word and discuss our faith lived out.
- There will be Bible Study, storytelling, the Animate video series, and more
Tuesday morning mens' fellowship and bible study
- Tuesdays from 7:00-8:00am (meets irregularly during the summer)
- Small group fellowship, currently studying the book of John
For more information contact John Olsen
Wednesday morning bible study
- Wednesdays 11:00am-noon in the Fireside Room
- Meets through the summer
- No preparation necessary. Come when you can as we open with prayer before opening the Bible together.
- This is not a teaching class, rather a class where we all open the Bible and explore it together with fresh eyes as God's people.
- Currently studying prophets
For more information contact Pastor Kristy Farber
wednesday evening bible study
- Series of 3, 10-week sessions studying Genesis
- Newcomers are welcome, noting this is the last of a 3-part series
- Last 10-week session runs from September 12 - November 14, 7:00-8:30pm
For more information contact Becky Showalter